Monday, June 18, 2012

New Mascots confirmed! - Make your Mark: Ultimate Jam!

Club Penguin has CONFIRMED the new mascots for the Music Jam! This year, the Make your Mark will replace the Music Jam! Don't worry, I think it WILL be back next year! As Mimo777 says, Club Penguin is not only promoting the Disney show, "Shake It Up", they will also be promoting the Disney show, "Make your Mark: Ultimate Dance Off!"


There is a paragraph from a blog talking about the event: "Also this Summer, Club Penguin players will have a chance to make their make and shake it up when Club Penguin's is transformed into the "Make your Mark:      
Ultimate Jam." Beginning July 19 through August 1, players in the #1 virtual world will be invited to chat and dance with customized Rocky and Cece penguins, and even unlock special dance moves, just like the characters from "Shake It Up"." Now we know it's real and official! I know a TON of you people out their are going to HATE this, right? I like this idea a lot, but I won't be buying a membership next month (Mostly because I'm going on vacation XD)! So there you have it!

                              Waddle On! -Bo Bop


                            

                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top