Monday, June 18, 2012

New Igloo Experience!

Club Penguin has uploaded a new video on Youtube about a new igloo experience!


Looks like Happy77 has a LOT of money! So we will be able to LIKE each others igloos! Sounds a lot like Youtube, Huh? We will also be able to have 3 DIFFERENT IGLOOS! Awesome! Too bad it's for members only. :(    (At the bottom it says some feature require paid membership)
Also, we will also be able to have NO igloo at all so we can have a backyard thing or something! We could even go camping! What do you think? I like the idea a lot! Some of you might say, Jeez, I miss the old Club Penguin! Well, I joined sometime in 2008 so I have no idea what it was like! I joined in 2008 then played for about 2 years then stopped playing. 2 YEARS (Yes, they were both 2 years) later I went back on. It was awesome! They updated it and everything! I keep on telling my friends but they say: "It was so boring! I never really liked it." The thing is, they never went back on when Club Penguin updated it near 2012, right, RIGHT?! So, Waddle On!

                  - Bo Bop

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top