(ALL pictures belong to Monchocho!)
All members can get a free Film Script!
Non-members can get a free Digital Camera!
Now, go the the movie set Club Penguin High 3 to complete your first movie challenge. Everyone can get a free background by dancing in all 3 sections. Members can also collect a free Gold Letterman Jacket!
Also, sets B and C are closed for the moment. Here is what will pop up when you try to enter...
At the Snow Forts, there is a Party Catalog!
I like the Non-member items!
There is even a LIMO going around Club Penguin!
Like all party, there is 3 new emotes! Here they are:
Last but not least, the Stage has been replaced by the Awards Ceremony.
Pretty cool items... I can't wait to get them! This must be one of Club Penguin's best parties ever! I love it! What do you think? Comment below!
Waddle On! - Bo Bop
No comments:
Post a Comment