Hey penguins! There is a new log off screen advertising the prehistoric party! Here is the pic:
Just like the Holiday Party, it looks like we'll be able to transform again. Most likely, non-members will be able to transform into Pterodactyls (The flying teal thing). Seems AWESOME!
And also, nice site Bo Bop! Read your comment and to be honest, your site is really neat and clean :D It looks really organized and I like it :D Good job! :P Keep it up!! :)
OH MY GOSH MONCHY! I really didn't think u were going to respond. :D Thx so much for doing so! I actually started 8 months ago. If you could, can you visit monthly, or weekly if possible and leave comments? Thx again so much!
Ah! This party looks awesome :3
ReplyDeleteAnd also, nice site Bo Bop! Read your comment and to be honest, your site is really neat and clean :D It looks really organized and I like it :D Good job! :P Keep it up!! :)
OH MY GOSH MONCHY! I really didn't think u were going to respond. :D Thx so much for doing so! I actually started 8 months ago. If you could, can you visit monthly, or weekly if possible and leave comments? Thx again so much!
ReplyDelete