Friday, July 20, 2012

Next Free Item for the Ultimate Jam!

Hey Penguins, today I'm here to tell you how to get the free item for today at the Ultimate Jam! I'm the first guy to post about this! I saw some guy wear this hat yesterday, I don't know if he was a test or something. I didn't see his user name cause I was on Alpine. It was REALLY crowded. Anyway, when I went up to him I was about to say where did you get that hat? But he just left-disappeared. Let's get to the item part! So when you log on, you will see this:


Click it then click yes. Next, you will have to dance with the hat on the green sqaures at the Forest The Cove and The Mine: same as yesterday. When you are done with that, click collect prize. You will get a Mega Star Pin!



So that's it for today! Waddle On, penguins!

                                   -Bo Bop




                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top