Sunday, May 20, 2012

Medieval Party Here!

Hello Penguins!  The Medieval Party is now out! This post I will go over everything in the Medieval Party! This year, there is a NEW free item! Instead of that old stupid wizard hat we get every year, this year we get a Noble Helmet!
Free Item!
Here's how to get it:
1: Go to the Ski Hill.
2: Go over to the treasure chest that says, "Free!" on it.


     


3: Choose "Yes".
4: Enjoy your Helmet! (Credit to Mimo77 for the pic!)

 Guess What???
Guess what CP did? Member penguins with the Skyward staff can let non-members go to the Sky Kingdom! Check it out! Members go to the town, and you know the gold platform? Step on it with the Skyward Staff and a beanstalk will grow! Everyone can climb it!
Look at all the people I let up!



Pin Cheats!
Here are the cheats for the Pin!
1: Go to the Boiler Room.
1a: Go to the Plaza.
1b: Go in the well.

1c: Go to the left.


2: Roll your mouse over the iron bucket.




3: Pick up your new pin and enjoy!


Time for the member-only stuff!
Here are the cheats for the Scorn quest!
1:  Click on the scroll in the upper right corner of your screen.

2: To find the fairy branch, go to the Dock then click on it.


3: Next, go to The Beach and click on the pot with the glowing things in it.


4: Finally, go to the Ski Village and click on the Pile of Rocks.


5: Go to the Ski Hill and go through the gate.


6: Pick up your next free item - the Battle Cape!


Looks like I'm ready for battle!
*Gulp!* I guess I am...

\
7: Click "I Shall!"

8: Just roll your mouse over the blue dots scorn shoots out! You get 10 coins for each bubble! You get extra coins if you shoot one with a purple dot in 'em! He only shot 2 in the whole battle!

9: Claim Thy Prize!


10: Go to the Sky Kingdom!
11: Pick up ANOTHER free item! (For members only)


I will write a post about the quests soon! 


Waddle On! 
                   - Bo Bop






                                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment

back to top